- These engaging factoring activities are perfect for your middle school math students to practice factoring trinomials and multiplying binomials. Many of these activities incorporate algebra tiles, and a printable set of tiles is included for your students! These activities will help reinforce facto$10.50$13.00Save $2.50
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictures, w$215.00$329.75Save $114.75
Algebra tiles are so great for hands on learning with expressions, equations, factoring, completing the square, etc.. Students conceptually learn about variables and constants with these tiles. Using Algebra tiles in my classroom has extremely increased retention of working with expressions and equations.
Buying the actual blocks can be pricey. Print off and cut these to use for your students. Laminate them for classroom use or have each student cut out their own set.
Includes the Following:
- Tiles for x, x^2, y, y^2, 1, xy
- 3 formats
- Black outline with tiles labeled
- Colored tiles not labeled
- Black outline and not labeled. These are to print out on colored paper. All the tiles of the same color are on the same sheet of paper with this format.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math