Twelve worksheet assignments (15 pages) on Graphing and Solving Quadratic Equations. These are the exact homework worksheets I give my own students following each lesson from my Algebra: Unit 10 Guided Presentation Notes also available here on TPT.
The worksheets are for the following topics:
• Graphing Quadratics in the form y = ax2+ c
• Graphing Quadratics in the form y = ax2 + bx + c by finding the
Axis of Symmetry
• Application of Vertex Formula – Projectile Motion Word Problems
• Graphing Quadratic Inequalities
• Solving Quadratics in the form y = ax2+ c
• Solving Quadratics in the form y = ax2 + bx + c
• Mixed practice on Solving by Square Root or Factoring
• Pre-skill to Completing the Square
• Solving by Completing the Square
• Using the Quadratic Formula
• Practice Using the Discriminant with the Quadratic Formula
• Mixed practice on Solving Quadratics by Any Method
Scanned answer key included.
This bundle will save you hours of searching for just the right problems and practice. These are perfect for less motivated or disorganized students or just as extra practice for all students. I use them with my remedial freshman Algebra class with great success.