This is a 25 item "Show your work" or practice test. It is made to go with my Unit 3 Guided Presentation Notes on Solving Inequalities and Inequality Word Problems available here on TPT. This can be used as the "real" test or as a review to get ready for the multiple choice test I also have listed here on TPT.
Topics Covered are:
* Identifying all possible solutions to simple inequalities
* Writing simple inequality statements for word descriptions, "at most" and "at least"
* Solving simple and multi-step inequalities
* Solving word problems with inequalities
* Solving compound inequalities and graphing their answer
* Solving absolute value inequalities both with only the variable inside the bars and with a variable expression inside the bars
I personally give this test every year as my practice test. I give the students a shrunken key (both pages on one page as 3" by 4" thumbnails of the worked out problems. I let my students work on the test in class, then I send them home with the key to finish and study. I don't collect it. It is up to the students to check answers and study.
Great as a review before the test or midterm, or as the real test if you like show-your-work tests.