This is a 23 item "Show your work" or practice test. It is made to go with my Unit 4 Guided Presentation Notes on Relations and Functions available here on TPT. This can be used as the "real" test or as a review to get ready for the multiple choice test I also have listed here on TPT.
Topics Covered are:
* Giving coordinates of points from a graph
* Giving the quadrant or axis location of points on a graph
* Listing domain and range from a list of ordered pairs
* Mapping domain and range from a list of ordered pairs
* Deciding if a list of ordered pairs represent a function or not
* Deciding if a shape on a graph represents a function or not
* Completing a table and graph for a simple linear equation
* Determining if a point is a solution or not for a given linear equation
* Giving the linear equation for a completed table of values
* Determining the independent and dependent variable for a given linear situation
* Finding a function rule for a given linear situation and then using it to complete a table and graph.
* Matching a word situation to the correct graph from three choices
I personally give this test every year as my practice test. I give the students a shrunken key (both pages shrunken to fit on one page as thumbnails of the worked out problems. I let my students work on the test in class, then I send them home with the key to finish and study. I don't collect it. It is up to the students to care enough to check answers and study.
This makes a perfect review of the unit before the "real" test, but this could also be used as the real test if you prefer "show your work" tests.