Add to the fun of studying Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland with this colorful and cute word search puzzle worksheet. With 28 vocabulary and character words to find, this puzzle would make a great handout for early finishers or a treat for everyone to take home and enjoy. Kids love our word search puzzles, and they learn and review while having fun.
Look for the words in all directions and watch out - they overlap. This makes a more challenging word search.
The Alice in Wonderland vocabulary words included are:
Adventure, Alice, Bill the Lizard, Caterpillar, Caucus Race, Cheshire cat, Croquet, Dodo, Dormouse, Duchess, Flamingo, Gryphon, Key, Knave of Hearts, Lewis Carroll, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Mock Turtle, Mushroom, Queen of Hearts, Rabbit Hole, Roses, Tarts, Tea Party, Tears, Trial, White Rabbit, Wonderland
You might also like:
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Word Search
• James and the Giant Peach Word Search
• Charlotte's Web Word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Alice in Wonderland unit supplement