I’m excited to announce that each Monday over the next 14 weeks; Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland will be featured in weekly blog posts. Saving each lesson for a novel study is a great option. Since students are so familiar with this well-loved classic, most chapters can be stand-alone lessons.
Each Monday a new blog post will provide teaching materials for one chapter including:
• a one page printable with comprehension questions (consisting of multiple choice and short answer)
• a constructive response question with a graphic organizer for planning the response
Begin by downloading this FREE resource from Teachers Pay Teachers. This packet contains the materials you will need to turn the weekly blog posts into a full book unit.
It includes all vocabulary materials plus a few extras including:
• A Schedule for All Blog Posts
• Lesson Plans at a Glance
• A Vocabulary List with Words, Definitions, and Sample Sentences from the Text
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Word Cards with Storage Pocket
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet
• Multiple Choice Vocabulary Test