Taking existing activities that test variables and looking at the new NGSS 5th grade standards, this Alka Seltzer Rocket pack is designed to have students conduct investigations on the mixing of two or more different substances to determine a chemical reaction to discover a cause and effect relationship.
Students are able to plan and carry out investigations and evaluate their results. Using the Common Core math component, students construct viable arguments as to why the results occurred. (structures and properties of matter-5) Group cards and organized sheets help you make this lesson out of this world.
Redesigned and added to 7/16...
-Packet now includes updated variable cards
-packet cover and station card
-writing connection (how to...)
Please stop by my blog at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard