Teaching 2-Dimensional shapes has never been so much fun! In this pack there are lots of ready-to-print worksheets and easy to make games. Just add pattern blocks (download included if you don't have any).
Here's what you get:
- Large 2-D shape poster
- Individual shape posters
- Shape task cards -> have your students use pattern blocks to figure out how to create other shapes
- Think Math questions -> open- and closed-questions about shape sides/vertices
- Roll-A-Shape -> graph the shape you roll
- Cover-A-Shape -> cover the shape you roll
- Build-A-Picture -> roll pattern block die, pick up shape and build a picture
- Fill It Up! -> use pattern blocks to fill in shapes and see how shapes can be constructed
- Shape quiz/matching cards
- 2-D shape booklet
- Shape Placemat -> sort out the cards into the correct categories
- Shape Hunt -> printable pointers and worksheet
***Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included.***
(This is a great unit for Pre-K and K students and would make be a good review for Grade 1 students).
You can see how I teach 2-D shapes and use this unit in my kindergarten classroom by reading my blog post here
Please come and visit me! Thanks for looking!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class