This is a collection of several activities that teach and review identifying adjectives, different types of adjectives, using adjectives, and identifying comparative and superlative adjectives. Have your kids practice what they've learned in a fun way! Pack includes answer keys.
- group/partner brainstorming activity identifying adjectives by taste, smell, touch, sight, and sound
- three different adjective maps for students to identify adjectives describing pictures
- mystery candy activity
- part of speech sort using nouns, pronouns, verbs, and adjectives (includes recording sheet)
- descriptive words page for additional practice using adjectives to describe nouns
- comparative and superlative adjective sort including recording sheet