Students identify angles in different orientations using an angle wheel, a model clock face, an angle maker and angle wedges. The prime objective is cutting, folding, measuring, drawing and model making, focusing on the individual properties of angles.
Reproducible resource for parents, teachers, ideal for home school.
* Identifying and classifying acute,
right, obtuse, straight, reflex and revolution angles
* Seeing similarities and differences of angles
* Recognising angles that have been turn around
* Using right angles for shape identifications
* Using tools such as angle wheel, rope, clock and
angle-wedges for measuring and for constructing angles