This is a BUNDLE of 5 of our Animal themed, multileveled passages sets. Each set has multiple leveled passages on a particular type of animal. The animal themes are: Fish, Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians and Birds. Each passage title has 6 passages of the same animal focused passage, at six different text levels, A- I. This allows all students to access the same text at their level. It is perfect for supplementing your animal themes.
What you get in each set:
- 6 passages for each passage set, Levels A-I
- Text based questions page for each passage set
- Vocabulary cards for each passage set
- Vocabulary and sight word mini card game for each passage set
- Vocabulary guess my word activity for each passage set
- Vocabulary word exit slip for each passage set
- Blank writing page
- Vocabulary dictionary (2 versions)
- Habitat- An engaging game where students practice reading their vocabulary and sight words and filling up their habitat.
***NEW*** New to these passages, an animal Chant, specific to the animal featured (i.e. fish, birds,mammals, etc.) to help reinforce new vocabulary!
These sets can be used whole group or small group.
***This is a BUNDLE of all five of the animal sets listed below***
-Are you a Fish?
-Catfish: Cat or Fish
-Sharks are Fish too!
-Swim, Swim, Salmon!
-Mammals, Mammals, Mammals!
-Whale, Whale! Are you a Mammal?
-Our Pet Dog
-Kangaroos Have a Secret!
-Reptiles are Cool!
-SSSSS! A Snake is a Reptile!
-Here Comes an Alligator!
-What is a Turtle?
-Are You a Lizard?
-Facts About Frogs
-What is a Bird?
-Little Robin, Tweet! Tweet!
-An Ostrich is a BIG Bird!
-Hum, Hum, Hummingbird!
--->This is a zip file. Each of the five sets is a separate PDF inside the zip folder. Please make sure you have a way to download and open the zip file. <---
****Check out our Apples, Apples, Apples or Earth Day freebies to get a better idea of what each set is like.****