This All About (Animal) booklet invites children to learn in an innovative and self-controlled style.
It reaches across several subjects from Animal Science to Research Skills, as well as English and Grammar.
Children will find a new interest in learning all about animals!
To get the most of this booklet, here are some personal suggestions that worked for me:
• This lesson can be used over the course of one to two weeks.
• Have children compile a list of 2-3 animals that they would like to research.
• Invite parental involvement.
• Schedule field trips to the local library, zoo, museum, etc. that can support the research of animals.
• Make it fun and exciting by inviting the children to share their research findings.
Thanks for purchasing this product! Blessed teachings!