Interactive Notebook All About Apples
All About Apples Interactive Notebook packet includes: Seasons of an apple tree, Life cycle of a seed plant, and Parts of an apple flower with pictures. The students will also take a look at an apple to draw and describe.
This packet can be used whole group, in a learning center, or for
small group instruction.
Directions For Use:
• Students paste the definition and the other pages after they cut along the
• Students read the definition of the parts of an apple.
• Students practice writing the parts of an apple in their notebooks as notes to
refer to. (After pasting cut along the serrated lines.)
• Students then choose an apple and write all the parts in their interactive
notebook to practice what they have learned.
• After reading and learning the parts of an apple, the students can then identify
the parts of an apple by writing the definition into their interactive notebooks to
further their knowledge. After they complete their notes they can then apply their
knowledge by taking an apple to draw and describe.