All About Apples Science Activities for Preschool
What educators are saying
Also included in
- An apple a day keeps the tots learning with play! Learn all about apples through diagrams, foldable, spinners, and more! Make Apple Crisp Pie using recipe cards for the sensory bin, set up and operate an apple stand with step-by-step instructions on how to make apple cider, apple pie, and applesaucePrice $18.00Original Price $22.50Save $4.50
Learn all about apples through this science exploration designed for preschool or kindergarten! Start by learning about the parts of an apple by labeling a diagram and playing "What's Missing?" from the apple. Then, observe apples through our five senses and record them on the recording sheet.
Take an in-depth look at an apple through an apple investigation in which students find its height and weight, discover if it sinks or floats, taste test, and count the number of seeds.
Next, take a poll to discover which color apple is the class favorite. Learn what an apple tree looks like through the seasons with a foldable, sequence the life cycle events of an apple with a spinner or sequence activity. Add some vocabulary words to your writing center, and record the number of apples stacked in a STEM challenge.
Lots of different activities to help guide your apple unit!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Apple Activities for Preschoolers
Here's what you'll get (in both color and black & white):
- Parts of an Apple Diagram (with labels or blank)
- What's Missing game to practice parts of an apple and reasoning
- Apple Observation Recording Sheet
- My Apple Investigation (black and white only)
- Favorite Apple Graph
- Seasons of the Apple Tree foldable
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Apple Life Cycle Sequencing Activity (black and white only)
- Apples Vocabulary Sheets
- Apple Tree STEM Counting Cards
Materials needed for these apple science activities:
- red, yellow, and green apples
- linking cubes
- balance scale
- toilet paper rolls
- green popsicle sticks
- red pom-poms
Check out more THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
- Community Helpers
- Earth Day
- Fairy Tales
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Me & My Family
- Nocturnal Animals
- Nursery Rhymes
- Valentine’s Day
- Wild West
to receive 20% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Turner Tots!
If there is anything you need to make this resource work for your classroom, please e-mail me at . I would be happy to help with anything you need!