Seasons: Learn All About Autumn! A series of fun activities that help children learn about the autumn season.
The package includes the following pages:
1. Unit title page.
2. Information page (holidays, important dates, celebrations, colours of autumn, beginning and end dates). These are all writing activities.
3. Leaf art activity.
4. What do you like best about autumn writing activity? Seasonal fruits and vegetables art activity.
5. Three stages of tree transformation (green leaves, leaves changing colour and falling off, bare trees) art activity.
6. Weather in autumn writing and art activity.
7. Draw a scarecrow art activity.
8. What do you wear in autumn art activity?
9. Chores around home in autumn writing activity. What the neighbourhood looks like in autumn art activity.
10. Farms in autumn art activity.
Please note that some of these pages will require direct teaching, particularly those referring to seasonal fruits and vegetables in the student’s community. I often read a series of books describing autumn and post pictures around the classroom as I work through the unit.
The outcome of the activities will vary depending on the students’ location (city or country/cold or warm climate).
Get all four seasons at a discount!
All About the Seasons Bundle
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.