Your students will absolutely love publishing their own All About Book! This nonfiction writing unit includes 12 days of lesson plans, student writing booklets, research information, additional templates for other All About Books, and ideas for different ways to celebrate their published writing. Lesson plans include ideas for differentiation so all students can be successful!
- All About Bats Title Page
- Table of Contents Page
- Writing pages with place for a picture and heading
- Diagram of a Bat
- Facts pages (optional)
- About the Author Page
12 Days of Lesson Plans (differentiated)
- These templates can be used for any All About Book. It includes additional pages for Table of Contents, Diagram of a _________, Glossary Pages (different amount of words), Facts Pages, and a different About the Author Page.
Celebration Ideas to Publish
- Notes for teacher about bats
- Informational cards about Bat Life, Bat Bodies, and Sleeping Bats (two different reading levels)
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 50% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
ROCK YOUR LITERACY BLOCK!
JD's Rockin' Readers