All About Chicks Informative Craft | Spring Writing Prompt and Bulletin Board
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Monthly Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these forty fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, PresidPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- Spring or March Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including St. Patrick's Day, Spring, Easter, Read Across America and other activities. Students will use their imaginations toPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Looking to embed a Spring Craft with your informative writing unit? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun informative prompt writing all about chicks. Take students through the writing process with these differentiated graphic organizers than have them top off their writing with a fun chick craft that doubles as an adorable Spring bulletin board.
Chick / Spring Craft Timeline:
Teach students to write informative pieces by using shared research with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the Chick / Spring Craft and Informative Writing?
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- Multiple Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- 2 Rubrics
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
This fun spring craft doubles as an Easter craft as well, without discussing Easter at all! Perfect for classrooms who celebrate Easter and those who do not recognize Easter.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of March?
- March Writing Bundle
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.