With this activity, students will learn all about dolphins while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• A Dolphin's Body
• A Dolphin's Diet
• The Dolphin Habitat
• The Dolphin Family
• All Kinds of Dolphins
• How Dolphins Talk
* Read about dolphins on each page, using context clues to help fill in the missing information.
* Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
* Complete the table of contents by adding the titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
* Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about dolphins.
* Complete the text features activity - use a diagram, create a table.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about dolphins.
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter