This "All About Ducks" Unit is perfect if you are learning about ducks or hatching ducks in your classroom!
This unit has lot's of different activities for you to use! Literacy activities, math activities (numbers, subitizing, addition), science activities including an experiment, hatch day crown, hatch calendar and more!
Included in this pack:
1. Duck Write the Room
2. Find a Duck Number Game (Pocket Chart)
3. Ducks in a Row Subitizing Number Game
4. 5 Little Duck Addition Mini Book
5. Life Cycle of a Duck Diagram
6. Life Cycle Sequencing Cut and Paste
7. Diagram/Parts of a Duck
8. Label a Duck Worksheet
9. “I wonder…” All About Ducks
10. What We Know About Ducks (Can, Have, Are)
11. Why Ducks Don’t Get Wet Experiment with Observation Sheet
12. Why Ducks Don’t Get Wet Experiment Observation Sheet (Higher Thinking)
13. Hatch Calendar
14. ”it’s Hatch Day!” Crown
15. Duck Hatching Certificate
To get a sneak peak, please download my free copy of the "Ducks in a Row Subtilizing Number Game" which is included in this unit!
To see more of my activities and how we set them up in our classroom, make sure to check out and follow my instagram at itskindie.