All About Earth Day (Recycling)
1st - 2nd
What educators are saying
My students love QR codes and this resource is amazing in my self-paced classroom. Thank you for this amazing resource!
Also included in
- Nonfiction BundleThis is a growing nonfiction bundle of my nonfiction units. Each unit varies slightly, due to what the topic is, but there are some basic components to each one. They include*Reading passages *Picture file cards for vocabulary words*QR codes for your students to watch andrecord whPrice $105.00Original Price $207.00Save $102.00
This is a comprehensive nonfiction unit on Earth Day, recycling, and worms. Check out the preview for some samples.
Here is what is included:
- Reading passages topics:
-All About Earth Day
-What is Recycling?
-What is Reusing?
-What is Reducing?
-All About Worms
-What is Compost?
- Picture files cards for some of the vocabulary words
- Six videos attached to QR codes for your students to watch (recording sheets included)
- Vocabulary word wall cards
- Vocabulary word book
- Vocabulary word detective page
- Notes- gathering facts and evidence from readings
- Caption This! – writing captions related to a drawing
- KWL charts
- Main Idea and detail page
- Can, have, are pages
- Graphic organizers
- Draw a worm and label it
- Discussion cards that can be used for conversations or writing prompts.
- Writing paper in various sizes
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.