This unit helps teach children about what to do in an emergency. This is a critical life skill that needs to be directly taught in a way that is visual, understandable, and interactive. This unit teaches what an emergency is, emphasizes discriminating between emergencies and non-emergencies, what to do in an emergency, and how to call 911.
Here is what's included:
- Emergency or Not? Visual Flashcard Game
- 4 Visual Fill-In Worksheets
- 10 What Should You Do? Writing Activities
- 4 Cut & Paste Sorting Emergency or Not Activities
- 7 creative writing worksheets
- 6 Visual Poster (instructional and definitions)
- 5 911 Role Playing Scripts with 911 Rules
Great for children with autism or special needs - these materials are hands on and easy to understand! Materials for a variety of types of learners included!
Video Tour of this product
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
Social Studies Adapted Books
Community Workers Unit
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper