All About Me activity. Get ready to have your students have some fun as they write all about THEMSELVES in this All About Me Flip Flap Book™
Included in this unit is:
* 1 All A-B-O-U-T M-E Flip Flap Book™- The students will have the opportunity to all about themselves! This resource is a wonderful way to kick off a new school year or for a special project for Meet the Teacher Night.
- write their name and how old they are
- draw their eye color, stamp their thumb prints, and record their height and weight
- write and draw about their favorite food, movie, sport, and toy
- measure the circumference of their head, their arm, leg, foot, and hand
- write 6 words to describe their personality traits and draw a picture
- create a Timeline with 5 events in chronological order about their life and draw an illustration depicting each event.
- they will also add an actual baby picture and recent picture of themselves before the timeline and at the end of the timeline
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP FLAP BOOKS™
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.