This mini unit is designed for students at various levels of proficiency in writing and organizing their ideas for paragraphs. This is a useful activity at the beginning of the year or when you are starting to teach paragraph writing and how to organize your ideas into paragraphs.
- Differentiated graphic organizers (Suggested for Grade 2-6) including blank graphic organizers for you to add your own topics
- Differentiated writing paper
- Samples of student work
- Small lesson plans on how to teach paragraph writing and how to use the graphic organizers and writing paper
- Writing checklist for beginning and more advanced paragraph writing
- Rubric for beginning and more advanced paragraph writing
- Canadian and American spelling (favourite/favorite) on separate organizers