Let students find out fun facts about each other during an all about me topic, or during back to school activities. Focusing only on positive fun facts, this game gets students talking to each other and telling them their favorite things.
2 x game board, with 18 questions relating to students favorite things and things that make them happy etc (one with US spelling - favorite / color, one with UK spelling - favourite / colour)
1 x printed game board (laminated for durability if required)
1 x dice
1 x counter for each student playing
- The game is best played in small groups of 2 - 4
- All students place their counter at the start square
- Decide who is going first (e.g. by who rolls the highest number, alphabetical order etc)
- The first player rolls the dice and moves that many spaces
- They read what is written on the space (with assistance if needed) and tell the group their response (e.g. favorite animal – lion)
- Play then moves to the next person on the left (or whichever order you’ve chosen)
- Players keep moving round the board answering the questions
- The first player to reach the finish square wins
Please view the preview to see exactly what is included.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn credits towards future TPT purchases!