All About Me Adapted Book, Editable Fall Digital & Print
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Digital and Printable - The activities no print speech therapy bundle targets many receptive and expressive language skills including pronouns, verbs, simple sentences, WH questions, basic concepts, vocabulary, descriptions, inferences, articulation, and alliteration. These paperless activities arePrice $37.60Original Price $93.00Save $55.40
- Digital and Printable - The start of the school year is extremely busy for SLPs! My Back to School No Print Fall Bundle includes 4 fun activities with real photos and colorful scenes. No prep is needed. These activities are easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer,Price $10.64Original Price $19.00Save $8.36
Do you need a simple and easy back to school activity to get to know your students? This All About Me adapted book is editable and includes visuals to help students think of ideas and make choices. Children share their favorite food, favorite pet, favorite subject, favorite game, after school activity, favorite season, favorite day of the week, what they want be when they grow up, and more!
- 1 - 15 page editable All About Me PDF activity for boys (digital or print)
- 1 - 15 page editable All About Me PDF activity for girls (digital or print)
- 1 - 15 page editable All About Me Google slides activity for boys
- 1 - 15 page editable All About Me Google slides activity for girls
- An easy-to-follow guide with visuals for using this activity with students in Google Slides and sharing the activity into Google Classroom.
⭐️Check out the great feedback for this resource:
- I loved this resource. It was so simple to use and the graphics were so bold that my students enjoyed looking at it. The layout of the resource was wonderful as well. It allowed for my students to have ample space to choose and circle their own answers which they loved. I will be using this every year!
- I used this resource to start discussions with my students. It was fun to see them "light up" and get excited to share about themselves. They also were able to find commonalities with classmates.
- This resource was great for my kids to get to tell the class about themselves! It was a very engaging way to talk through each of their lives!
- It was really well done and very scaffolded for my beginner ESL students. Great resource. I highly recommend it. Thank you!
⭐️Directions for Editable PDFs:
Download the PDFs to a computer. There are 2 PDFs included (1 for girls and 1 for boys). Save one PDF for each child and add their name or initials. Using a keyboard, the child fills in the blank with their choices on each page. The children may use the choices on the page or write their own preferences. Then save this it as a PDF.
⭐️Directions for Google Slides:
Use the easy-to-follow guide included in this resource with visuals for using this activity with students in Google Slides and sharing the activity to the Google Classroom.
Copyright © Language Speech and Literacy
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.