Also included in
- Inject art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment for your new students.This imaginative back to school art, writing and decor bundle features 4 of my first week back, all about me creative resources.Save 25% of the price of the indivi$10.00$14.50Save $4.50
- These 'All About Me' imaginative art and writing resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.Save 25% with this detailed 310 page bundle offer.Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express$27.00$38.85Save $11.85
- This bundle contains 18 of my most popular 'All About Me' back to school imaginative art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.Sav$47.00$68.25Save $21.25
This no prep 'Baseball Cap About Me' art and writing resource, is a creative first week back to school getting to know you activity for both boys and girls.
It's a really unique and playful way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
Invite students to respond to prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles, words and illustrations to create colorful baseball caps reflecting their individuality - different is OK!
You will find the following:
- A selection of baseball cap templates to choose from
- Clear visual instructions
- Photographed colored examples and a poster to display
- Badge templates to add to your caps.
- Written prompts suitable for back to school
Materials, equipment needed:
- Marker pens, colored pencils
- Pegs or string if you wish to display as a garland
- Use heavyweight paper/ card stock for a better result
- Photographs of Finished Examples
Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, use a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+
The finished baseball caps make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland. Also great for lockers and journal covers.
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2020
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,