- These 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views,$9.50$12.70Save $3.20
- These 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.Save 25% with this bundle offer Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views,$18.20$24.35Save $6.15
Engage and focus older students during their first week back with this creative and detailed 'Backpack About Me' art, writing and goal setting multi-page booklet activity.
This is a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other and is ideal for both boys and girls.
Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions in an imaginative way, using both words and illustrations to create fantastic backpack booklets, reflecting their uniqueness and encapsulating their hopes, fears, dreams and goals for the year ahead.
Please see the 5 detailed Preview Pages to view this resource in full.
A Backpack About You Activity Pages:
- All About Me illustrative front page with fold up flap option
- All About Me written prompts with fold up flap option
- Goal setting page
- Weekly planner
- My book list
- What's inside my backpack coloring page
- Lined and blank templates to create your own booklet page inserts
- Packing list for an imaginary adventure weekend with classmates
Students can decorate a selection of backpack garland designs to make the classroom colorful and inspiring, welcoming them back to school.
Early Finisher / Additional Activities:
What's inside my backpack coloring / cut and paste collage activity
Design your own water bottles - ditch single use plastic!
Doodle name backpacks
Doodle sticky notes - blank, lined, apples
Instructions, Photographs of Finished Examples:
Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, using a black pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+.
The templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
UK/Can/Aus spellings of colour, favourite are included on templates.
The finished backpacks make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,