Also included in
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 8 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save 25% of the price$22.00$29.40Save $7.40
- Bring all the fun of Fall into your classroom with this handy, imaginative collection of colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 148 page bundle.This creative Fall Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 6 of my$19.00$24.95Save $5.95
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save over 25% of the pr$12.00$15.15Save $3.15
- This bundle contains 18 of my most popular 'All About Me' back to school imaginative art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.Sav$47.00$68.25Save $21.25
- Celebrate key events with this imaginative bundle of 20 colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Art and creativity play such an important role in learning and self expression. These low prep resources will keep your classroom walls full of imagery and inspiration all year round.Save over 30%$52.00$74.10Save $22.10
This 'Pop Art Box About Me' art and getting to know you resource, is a fun, first week back to school ice breaker for both girls and boys.
It is a really creative way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
Invite students to create a unique 'All About Me Box', following the template prompts using Pop Art style doodles and words.
Box Prompts Include:
Age, name, grade, self portrait, favorite colors, favorite fruit, my top goal, I love....
The colored, finished example included features a girl's face.
However the actual face template has a 'generic bald head' so both boys and girls can create a self portrait from this outline - see the preview
Students can then fill their boxes with a selection of question cards and work in pairs or small groups to explore their learning goals, aspirations, likes and dislikes.
36 question cards are included, along with blanks for students to have some fun and invent their own questions and games, for example, 'Would you rather....'
A Card To Myself:
Another task is to make a ‘card to myself’ with a message or goal, or a kind note for a friend.
For example, students can give these to their teacher to open at the end of the year to review their progress.
Print out Pop Art inspired garlands and posters to color and display.
There are doodle pages to keep early finishers occupied.
Boxes measure 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches when finished.
The entire box template is designed to fit one sheet of US Letter or A4 sized paper.
A larger box template is also included if you have access to an 11x14 or A3 printer.
UK/Aus/Can spelling options of favourite and colour are included in the templates.
The finished boxes make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board, pegged up on a line as a garland or suspended from the ceiling with clear thread.
Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet.
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full.
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,