Also included in
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your new classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save 25% of the pri$10.80$14.25Save $3.45
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 8 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save 25% of the price$22.00$29.40Save $7.40
- This bundle contains 18 of my most popular 'All About Me' back to school imaginative art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.Sav$47.00$68.25Save $21.25
- Celebrate key events with this imaginative bundle of 20 colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Art and creativity play such an important role in learning and self expression. These low prep resources will keep your classroom walls full of imagery and inspiration all year round.Save over 30%$52.00$74.10Save $22.10
This 'Robot About Me' art and writing activity, is a delightful first week back to school ice breaker and a really creative way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
Invite students to respond to prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles and words, to create a unique fold-out robot character.
The packet also contains retro feel robot themed classroom decor and activities for early finishers.
• Robot templates to decorate and construct, 2 x challenge level options are included
a) Single page activity
b) Robot construction activity with additional fold-out booklet for writing and image making
Written prompts include:
• Create your unique robot name and model number with the formula included
• Age, Grade, Top 3 Goals, 3 Fascinating Facts About Me
Prompts for image making include:
• My Family, Favorite Animal, Best Food, Best Subject, I Don't Like, I Love
• Clear, photographed construction directions
• Classroom decor - robot garlands, mini garlands and posters, in both color and outline format for students to make their own
• Doodle bot pages and robot bookmarks to keep early finishers occupied
The finished robots make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
Photographs of completed and partially completed examples are included in the packet, using a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 4+
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,