All About Me Back to School Robot Art & Writing Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This imaginative back to school, all about me art activities and decor bundle will help build classroom community in a creative way.Teachers, have fun getting to know interesting facts about your new students and encourage students to share about themselves and learn about their peers, reflect and sPrice $19.52Original Price $32.55Save $13.03
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your new classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 6 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources.Save 25% of the price of the individual rePrice $10.16Original Price $16.95Save $6.79
- Celebrate key events with this imaginative bundle of 20 colorful and inspiring seasonal art activities. Art and creativity play such an important role in learning and self-expression. These low prep resources will keep your classroom walls full of imagery and inspiration all year round.Save 25% of tPrice $45.56Original Price $75.95Save $30.39
- Make the first week back to school fun! This bundle contains twenty 'All About Me' art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.SavePrice $42.64Original Price $71.15Save $28.51
This 'Robot About Me' art and writing activity, is a delightful first week back to school ice breaker and a really creative way for teachers and students to learn more about each other.
Invite students to respond to prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles and words, to create a unique fold-out robot character.
The packet also contains retro feel robot themed classroom decor and activities for early finishers.
• Robot templates to decorate and construct, 2 x challenge level options are included
a) Single page activity
b) Robot construction activity with additional fold-out booklet for writing and image making
Written prompts include:
• Create your unique robot name and model number with the formula included
• Age, Grade, Top 3 Goals, 3 Fascinating Facts About Me
Prompts for image making include:
• My Family, Favorite Animal, Best Food, Best Subject, I Don't Like, I Love
• Clear, photographed construction directions
• Classroom decor - robot garlands, mini garlands and posters, in both color and outline format for students to make their own
• Doodle bot pages and robot bookmarks to keep early finishers occupied
The finished robots make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland.
Photographs of completed and partially completed examples are included in the packet, using a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 4+
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,