Also included in
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 8 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save 25% of the price$22.00$29.40Save $7.40
- Bring art, color, fun and inspiration into your new classroom and create a positive motivational learning environment!This imaginative Back to School Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my first week back, All About Me creative resources, and 2 useful freebies.Save 25% of the pri$10.80$14.25Save $3.45
- These 'T-Shirts All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal to use as getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year.This mini bundle contains both the print version with PDFs and the digital version with Google Slides™ Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in$6.20$7.95Save $1.75
- This adaptable bundle contains both the digital and printable versions of my top selling All About Me T Shirt and Graffiti About Me activities.Suitable for distance learning, paperless classroom activities, homeschooling and good old paper-based fun!These engaging and imaginative resources are ideal$12.00$16.10Save $4.10
- This bundle contains 18 of my most popular 'All About Me' back to school imaginative art and writing resources. These activities are ideal for Grades 5-8 and are suitable for engaging both boys and girls, reflecting current tech and fashion trends, hobbies and interests of this 'tween' age group.Sav$47.00$68.25Save $21.25
This T Shirt About Me art and writing activity is a fun, first week back to school ice breaker, popular with boys and girls alike.
It's a really creative way for both teachers and students to safely and playfully learn more about each other.
The T-shirt templates are inspired by the artist, Piet Mondrian's abstract work.
This resource includes a poster and garland to make your classroom colorful, welcoming and inspiring.
You will receive:
(Please click on the Preview to see ALL pages included)
1. T-shirt ART template
There are 15 sections to illustrate responses to prompts, including: Self portrait, name, age, grade, favorite color, fruit, vegetable, sport, film, song...
Photographs of completed and partially completed examples are included for display purposes and to give direction to students who may need it.
Use a black ball point pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 4+
2. T-shirt WRITING template
There are 15 questions / prompts to respond to in written format, including:
My top 3 goals this year, something I like at school, something I find challenging,
if I were a superhero, I can make the world better by, I feel happy when, I feel sad when, I aim to, I wonder if.....
A finished example is included
3. Also included:
T-shirt doodle pages and bookmarks for early finishers
Garlands and posters in the bold geometric style of Piet Mondrian.
UK/Aus/Can templates with 'colour' and 'favourite' spellings are included in the packet.
Size of templates:
The T-shirt templates measure approximately 22 x 18cm / 8 x 7 inches and are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
Due to some feedback that the T-shirt templates are small, I have added further templates which fill the US Letter paper size to its maximum.
These T-shirts measure approximately 25 x 20cm / 10 x 8 inches
If you have access to a larger printer, you can scale up to 11x14 or A3 depending on the paper sizes you use.
(The templates are vector files so they won't pixelate when you enlarge)
Please note, the art and writing activities have been designed to complete on separate pieces of paper, they are not formatted to be printed back to back on one sheet of paper.
The finished T-shirts make a fabulous display, on the bulletin board or pegged up on a line as a garland or 'washing line'.
You could also decorate your door or use the T-shirts for personal journal covers or to label students' lockers.
Invite students to respond to 30 prompts and questions in a personal and imaginative way, using doodles, words, 'graffiti style' lettering and illustrations.
Here is some happy buyer feedback:
‘Just as described’
‘Very happy with this resource. So versatile and can be used in more than one way!’
‘What a fun way for older kiddos to get in that back to school spirit! Thanks!’
‘This includes more than I expected! I will be using this the first few days of school!’
‘Such a fun and creative twist on the getting to know you information sheets! Thanks’
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,