This is a dialogue activity that can be introduced soon after students have a foundation of the alphabet and an introduction to numbers. This dialogue integrates multiple topics exchanging basic personal information of name, age, residence, family members and a variety of other Spanish 1 topics. The simple interactions are for beginning students and the responses are brief and reactive in nature to give the student a successful, speaking experience as you guide them through the topics of the Spanish 1 learner.
All activities can be adapted to coordinate with the classroom designated curriculum and these interactive conversations will be a big hit with your classes because the students can personalize the conversation by substituting an underlined word for their choice of topic vocabulary. Integrated topic dialogues make a dynamic tool for end of the unit or end of the year reviews for any language level. The dialogue and worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• Interactive bilingual dialogue with limited open-ended responses-students use teacher designated thematic vocabulary) (Over 30 lines of interactive communication per person)
• Dialogue version in four parts for introducing basic interaction (large font)
• Dialogue version in two parts (condensed font)
• Fill-in worksheets for Spanish 1 and 2
• Image prompt cards; classes, activities, home
• Answer key formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Suggestions for accelerated and advanced learners
• Sample monthly topic schedule
• Several scoring rubric samples for verbal interaction and testing
• Sample test cards (quiz and exam examples)
• Teacher resources
The "All About Me Bilingual Dialogue” activities and worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity. Please see my other related resource below if you would like additional thematic support activities for your curriculum. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enhance your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Residence and Origin Interactive Practice Charts
Adjective Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Bilingual Activity Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Family Tree Graphic Organizer
Colors & Numbers Fill-in Activities