Provide speaking opportunities early in your Spanish language program. This dialogue activity can be introduced soon after students have a foundation of the alphabet and an introduction to numbers. What makes this dialogue unique is that the teacher adds in newer interactive script lines as soon as a topic is introduced. Students review older material with one document as they scaffold in newer topics in a natural and authentic conversation.
This dialogue integrates multiple topics exchanging basic personal information of name, age, residence, family members and a variety of other Spanish 1 topics. The simple interactions are for beginning students and the responses are brief and reactive in nature to give the student a successful, speaking experience as you guide them through the topics of the Spanish 1 learner.
What is included:
• Interactive bilingual dialogue with limited open-ended responses-students use teacher designated thematic vocabulary) (Over 30 lines of interactive communication per person)
• Dialogue version in four parts for introducing basic interaction (large font)
• Dialogue version in two parts (condensed font)
• Fill-in worksheets for Spanish 1 and 2
• Image prompt cards; classes, activities, home
• Answer key formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Suggestions for accelerated and advanced learners
• Sample monthly topic schedule
• Several scoring rubric samples for verbal interaction and testing
• Sample test cards (quiz and exam examples)
• Teacher resources
All activities can be adapted to coordinate with the classroom designated curriculum. Integrated topic dialogues make a dynamic tool for end of the unit or end of the year reviews for any language level and all activities can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class.
The "All About Me Bilingual Dialogue” activities and worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity. Please see my other related resource below if you would like additional thematic support activities for your curriculum. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enhance your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again throughout the year. Thank you so much for returning to my store!
Residence and Origin Interactive Practice Charts
Adjective Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Bilingual Activity Topic Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Family Tree Graphic Organizer
Colors & Numbers Fill-in Activities