All About Me Back to School Activities: Write a story and draw a picture to tell about you and your family. Use the 6 BONUS frames to create an all about me kindergarten or grade one poster to share on a Back to School Bulletin Board. Share your books with friends!
All About Me BOOKLET: Welcome back to school! (PRINT Letters)
Save time! Get this ready to print booklet that includes topics like:
· What do you like to eat?
· How many people are in your family?
· How old are you?
· What do you like to do?
· What is your favorite animal?
· Did you make a new friend at school?
· Draw a picture of what you look like.
· 6 colorful Picture Frames – Frames are about ¾ of the page and there is a ¼ page writing area.
· Respond. Relate. Reflect. Tell.
Check the ways this resource will be helpful and fun!
· Use it as a Quick Assessment of literacy skills. (reading, drawing, writing and responding)
· Independent Work
· Whole Class Activity – introduce, teach, review, consolidate
· Literacy Center Activity
· Library Corner
It's another way to get to know the children in your group if you are a:
· Classroom Teacher
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL Teacher
· Special Education Teacher
· Reading Specialist
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.