All About Me books are a fun way to ease your students into school, while getting to know all about them. It is a great back to school activity!
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to get to all about your students, while still allowing you to see what they know? These pages are informative, yet easy enough to not overwhelm your new students!
This All About Me book is a great way to informally asses if your new students know their: name, letters, numbers, colors and how to spell independently!
This back to school activity can be completed independently or as a whole class!
This All About Me book includes:
• All about me (includes self portrait)
• My birthday (month, date and season)
• My favorite colors
• My age (count and find the numbers)
• My family (how many people and pets)
• Things I love (food, toys, animals…)
• I like to…
• My friends (names and what you like to do)
• This year, I want to learn all about
• When I grow up, I want to be a…
Cover pages for:
• All About Me... in Kindergarten
• All About Me... in 1st grade
• a blank All About Me cover
Black and white clipart is toner friendly and turns each students work into a uniquely colored All About Me book!
Save these completed All About Me books for Open House, Literacy, or Parent night to show your students and their families how much they have grown!
Please see the preview file for more information and a closer look at these All About Me activities.
Looking for a Thanksgiving writing activity? Click here!
Looking for 100th Day Activities? Click here!
Looking for an end of the year Memory Book? Click here!
Looking for more writing activities? Click here!
Fashion Craze Learning Days