- MIDDLE SCHOOL COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY COURSE - GOOGLE DRIVE BASEDHow to access the shared Google Folder:Download the BONUS FILE on this bundle. Click the link on page 1 to request access. Email me your username and purchase date to verify your purchase (or your order id#). I will then grant immediate ac$203.00$115.00Save $88.00
Graphic Design is a critical skill for students of this generation to learn, and what better way than to integrate it into an activity that is "ALL ABOUT THEM"
Upon downloading this resource, you will receive Google Drive links to make your own editable copies of each of the following resources:
- Task sheet to distribute to the students via Google Classroom or Google Drive (Google Docs format)
- Multiple student examples (Google Slides format)
- Real photos of how this project is displayed in my classroom/hallway
- Detailed rubric (Google Drawings format)
- Conversion chart for the rubric is also included (Google Sheets format)
I have also included printing recommendations for paper type, printer type, and printer settings.
This is a great back to school activity that allows the teacher to learn more about the students, as well as introduce Google Slides. This is the very first project that I use at the beginning of each semester to introduce how you can use Google Slides as a method of creating flyers/posters.
I do have another All About Me Project, but it focuses on creating a presentation; this intro activity is for printing out one 8.5 x 11 from a Google Slide, and hanging the posters in the hallway.
This project is also included in my Computer Tech Course Purchase. Click the link below!