Also included in
- This interactive resource contains both the NO PREP printable for All About Me, Back to School, and the All About Me Google Slides™ for Distance Learning. Get to know your PreK, Kindergarten, and first-grade students. Easy for even the youngest learners as they will enjoy dragging and dropping item$5.00$7.00Save $2.00
In this interactive, Back to School, All About Me Google Slides™ Distance Learning resource, you will get to know your PreK, Kindergarten, and first-grade students. Easy for even the youngest learners as they will enjoy dragging and dropping items to tell about themselves. Differentiated for your readers and non-readers. Perfect for at-home learning or your Google Classroom™. Available in a PRINTABLE VERSION here! Whether teaching in-person, online, or hybrid, you are covered!
Teachers are saying:
- "I was looking for something that would work for new first graders that missed some school in the spring. They don't have much skill with typing, so I loved that this had drag and drop (which was another great skill to learn/practice). It also has parts where they can type a few words."
- "This was perfect for the first day of school! Thank you! My students who are only digital were able to easily complete it!"
In this FUN, source students drag and drop items to answer questions about themselves such as:
- girl or boy
- how old they are
- how many brothers or sisters they have
- foods they like
- things they like to do
- how many teeth they have lost
- make a picture of themselves
- how they get to school
- numbers they know
- letters they know
- words they know
- what I want to be when I grow up
This download contains a PDF with:
- A link to your copy in Google Slides™
- Information to assist with your Google Classroom ™
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog