Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year!
- Meet the Teacher Letters and Meet the Teacher Slideshow to introduce yourself to parents and students
- Agenda and Assignment slides with timers that will keep you and your students organized all day and all week
- Back to School Night presentation to help you run your information night with parents
- 6 Digital Google Forms to gather contact information, volunteers, and learn more about your new families
- Editable Digital Newsletters to keep parents connected (can be printed, too)
- Student of the Day/Week digital posters to celebrate your students and project at school or on a video call
- 12 Back to School activities for your students to get to know each other and build connections
- Digital Poster Templates for students to create classroom expectations and growth mindset posters
- 64 Digital Stickers to give students feedback and set quality of work expectations right from the beginning of the year
- Step-by-step instructions for customizing and completing each activity
- Directions for how to assign the activities in Google Classroom
*Indicates that it's intended for students to work in the same Slides presentation as their classmates. Students LOVE this!
The activities with an (*) in front of them mean that you'll assign the activity so that all of your students can edit the same copy and customize their own slide. (In Google Classroom, you'll select "Students can edit file" instead of "Make a copy for each student.")
I teach my students at the beginning of the year how to work in the same Slides presentation. (My 2nd graders are pros.) It opens the door to so many meaningful and collaborative learning experiences throughout the year. I've included instructions and tips for how to teach and manage students in 1 Slides presentation.
Working in the same presentation is a great way to:
- Create a class slideshow
- Build community
- Quickly review student work
- Give feedback to peers
- Work together digitally
If you don't want students working in the same presentation, you can always delete the extra slides and assign each student their own copy of the activity. Then put the completed slides into 1 presentation yourself.
To learn more about getting your students working collaboratively, I have a free video here.
These activities are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
*NOTE: When you purchase this bundle, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
YES! I sell ENTIRE YEAR bundles that include everything in this bundle plus math, social studies, writing, and reading digital activities. Click on each bundle below.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)