Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5 digital sharing projects, kindness activities, a Collaborative End-of-the-Year Slideshow and more.
Included Products: (Click on the links for previews)
Modern spin on All About Me Books. Kids will personalize a slide with what makes them smile, their happy place, strengths, ways they want to improve, and more.
10 Google slides where students share about being home while also practicing informational writing, opinion writing, personal narratives, how-to writing, and more. Students will love adding images and text to customize their journal.
Get your students excited again about filling in their reading logs and tracking all the books they're reading. Also includes 10 graphic organizers you can use across all subjects.
Make your Student of the Day/Week feel extra special with a digital poster all about them projected for everyone to see. This has been great for distance learning to make students feel special from home.
Students choose a quote or classroom rule and use the Google Slides templates to type it and change the fonts and colors. Print them for your classroom decor or let students print them at home during distance learning. Your students will feel a sense of ownership of their classroom while learning about growth mindset and classroom rules.
Students will gain a deeper understanding and connection to vocabulary words when they're inserting photos, videos, text, and even links to websites to describe them. They're also going to have a lot more fun doing it! Students can create their digital notebook as they're learning from home or in class, as well as use it to study or reference vocabulary words later on.
Students will love using Google Slides to create a timeline of their life, share a family tradition, report a current event, interview a community worker, and design a family shield. These 5 EDITABLE, digital sharing projects can be completed at school or assigned as a family project at home during winter break or anytime of year. These projects incorporate social studies, writing, speaking and listening, and computer skills, while building community in your classroom as your students share about themselves and their projects.
These Google Slides activities will engage your students while they set personal kindness goals, give evidence of characters who display kindness, create a class kindness collage, design posters to promote kindness around the school or their house, and more!
You can still have your end of the year celebrations this year. Each student customizes their own slide in this collaborative slideshow in Google Slides. Students share what they're most proud of and their favorite subject, memory, and more. You can also customize the categories to fit your classroom's needs. Share this via your video meetings or let students watch the slideshow at home. Next year, play it at Open House and your end of the year celebrations with parents!
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
• Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
• All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year