Also included in
- These Graffiti 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal to use as getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year.This mini bundle contains both the print version with PDFs and the digital version with Google Slides™ Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in$6.10$8.15Save $2.05
- This adaptable bundle contains both the digital and printable versions of my top selling All About Me T Shirt and Graffiti About Me activities.Suitable for distance learning, paperless classroom activities, homeschooling and good old paper-based fun!These engaging and imaginative resources are ideal$12.00$16.10Save $4.10
Get to know your new students with this cool 'Graffiti All About Me' goal setting and reflection interactive digital activity.
This is a unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other. Both boys and girls can explore their uniqueness and encapsulate their hopes, worries and goals for the year ahead.
A 'Reflections on Covid 19' slide is included for students to reflect on how they have been personally impacted by this particularly challenging time around the world.
Please note, this is a digital assignment, created using Google Slides™ for use with Google Classroom™, which can be used in schools, homeschool settings and for general online distance learning.
This activity is also an exciting, creative way to highlight technology skills in your classroom. By answering questions and responding to prompts, students will learn how to edit text boxes, select fonts, change colors and outlines, upload images and photographs.
Please see the detailed Preview to view this 10 slide resource in more detail.
About this resource:
- Personalise your own graffiti walls by responding to prompts
- ‘Write’ your name on a wall, selecting your own font letters and colors
- Make Polaroid™ style selfies, by uploading photos and images
- Complete 'A Wall About Me' - answering 14 prompts based on personal interests
- A 'Spray Can About Me' asks a series of open ended questions
- Set your goals, explore your strengths and areas of challenge with 9 prompts
- Reflect on Summer, make new plans, explore your feelings
- Reflect on how Covid 19 and lockdown has impacted you
- End this fun activity by setting intentions for the year ahead with a wall of words that will inspire you!
How to access the activity:
You will need a Google account for yourself and for each of your students.
I have included directions on how to copy these files directly into your Google account and on how to assign to students via Google Classroom™
Digital Resources can be helpful in lots of ways:
- Go paperless
- Access anywhere
- Ideal for homeschoolers
- Ideal for distance learners
- Use on a variety of devices
- Students each have their own file copy
- Improve technology skills
You can also view my original print based art activity and classroom decor resource:
You might like to view my collection of Creative Back to School Resources
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2020
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,