- These 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views,$9.50$12.70Save $3.20
- These 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal for use as getting to know you activities or as art specific lessons at both the beginning and end of year.Save 25% with this bundle offer Learn more about your students in a fun way and encourage them to express their individuality, goals, views,$18.20$24.35Save $6.15
- These Graffiti 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal to use as getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year.This mini bundle contains both the print version with PDFs and the digital version with Google Slides™ Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in$6.10$8.15Save $2.05
Enthuse and focus older students during their first week back with this 'cool' and imaginative 'Graffiti About Me' spray can and name art, writing and goal setting activity.
This is a really unique way for teachers and students to learn more about each other and is ideal for both boys and girls.
Invite students to respond to the prompts and questions, using both words and illustrations to create fantastic graffiti inspired artworks, reflecting their uniqueness and encapsulating their hopes and goals for the year ahead.
Please see the 4 detailed Preview Pages to view this resource in more detail.
Graffiti About Me Activity Pages:
- Graffiti inspired name art activity
- A spray can all about me art activity
- Goal setting page - add 'graffiti' responses to a brick wall
- All About Me page - add 'graffiti' responses to a brick wall
A variety of worksheets options are included for multi level challenges
Early Finisher / Additional Activities:
- Spray can doodle pages
- Graffiti style T shirt design activities
- Spray can garlands to decorate and display
Posters and Garlands:
- 'Welcome Back' graffiti inspired poster
- 'All About Us' graffiti inspired poster
- Word cards for the bulletin board
- Colorful spray can garlands to cut out and hang
Instructions, Photographs of Finished Examples:
Photographs of completed examples are included in the packet, using a black pen and colored markers to create a modern, illustrative style to appeal to slightly older children, grade 5+.
The templates are designed to fit US Letter and A4 paper size for printing.
UK/Can/Aus spellings of colour, favourite are included on templates.
The finished graffiti inspired artworks will make a really eye catching, vibrant classroom display.
You might like to view my collection of creative Back to School resources or click on the resource links below:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2019
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,