Happy Desk coloring pages are editable so that you can customize them for your needs! You can just print them as-is, or change them up how you like!
* Comes in both Editable Powerpoint Files and Non-Editable PDF Files
- Customize and Make it your own!
- Or, use the PDF Files for quick Print and GO!
*Papers come in ready made "All About Me" Version and Blank Version
* Horizontal and Vertical Papers Included
* 8 different Designs/Characters in total (4 girls,4 boys)
* Horizontal Pages include left-positioned and right-positioned characters
* 48 PAGES IN ALL
*Editable: Add in titles, names, info, or whatever you need onto the pages to make them memorable and special. Plus, since these are editable, you can use these over and over to make your own creations for other areas of your lessons or class.
*Versatile and Editable: Add in your information like lesson of the day, book title, unit name, thematic lesson, student name, etc. onto the pages. Or, just print and go, and then have the students write in whatever info you'd like into the blank space.
Ideas for use:
1. All About Me: Use these with your All About Me Unit and Self-introduction lessons. Great for back to school. You can use these papers in graphic organizers, journal covers and dividers, as a lesson kick-off, or just a stand-alone activity
2. Happy Desk: The name comes from having these sitting on student's desks as they come into class. We all know mornings can be slow and groggy --> the worst!! I found that students brightened up to see cute and fun coloring sheets greet them as they sat down. Good moods = smooth mornings! Everyone smiles, hence the name "Happy Desk"!
3. Introducing Lessons and Units / Starter Activity : Great way to introduce a topic and get things rolling! Using the editable Power point files, just type in the lesson name or theme of your class and voila! It revs up students curiosity and enthusiasm for the day's lesson!
4. Morning Work / Brain Break /Free Time / Early Finishers
5. Book Study, Binder and Journal Covers, Title Pages, Unit Dividers in Graphic Journals
6. Wrap-up the Day: Happy Desks in the morning and happy desks in the afternoon! You can finish the day off with these coloring pages. Students will have fun and teachers can relax. Students can color and take them home to remind themselves or show parents what they learned that day.
7. Collect and Remember Keepsakes: Happy Desk Sheets can be put together into a quick keepsake book for the end of the year. Students will be amazed at all the stuff they learned! For this it is better to have students leave the Happy Desk Sheets at school so they do not get lost. Another thing they are great for is to just take home for themselves and collect. Kids love to take them back and show parents to talk about what they are currently learning or learned that day, and Moms and Dads love it too!
8. First Day of School, Last Day of School, End of the Year
Need some font ideas for the editable pages? Here are some links to sellers that have Fonts that are free for personal use!:
Thank you and happy teaching!