This is a perfect back to school and first week of school activity!
Students will love creating their own mini books about themselves
with these printable All About Me mini book templates
! There is space for students to write and illustrate pictures as well as a cover and an About the Author page. This is a great activity for writer’s workshop
as well as writing and literacy centers. An editing checklist is included for students to refer to during their writing. These can be handed out to individual students or laminated to be used with dry erase markers. Includes vocabulary cards
related to physical characteristics and activities that can be laminated and used in a word wall chart or put in a basket on the table for students to refer to when writing. The vocabulary cards are especially useful for English Language Learners and Special Needs students.
Includes a blank mini book template where students can write their own All About Me themed title, a template with an All About Me title and two templates with an All About Me title and cover illustration (for both boy and girl)that can be colored by the students. These easy to assemble mini books and vocabulary cards will quickly become a favorite go to resource for both teachers and students.
- 3 Mini Book templates (blank, All About Me title and All About Me titles with cover illustrations for boy and girl that students can color)
- Mini Books assembly directions
- Editing checklist
- All About Me themed Vocabulary Cards - Bonus! 4 Sets instead of 1
Copyright © 2017 Three Leaf Clover Teacher Resources. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Design and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.
If you are interested in my products please look for the follow near the top of any page within my store and click it to follow me!
- How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Thank you for your feedback, I hope that you find my products useful and enjoyable.
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here.
Join me on Pinterest!