All About Me birthday activities to help teachers get to know their students. All About My Birthday is a fun and engaging way for student’s to express their thoughts, ideas and memories of that very important day.
This package can be used at the beginning of the year as a “get-to-know-you” exercise for the entire class or, it can be given to students on their birthday.
This NO PREP series of worksheets include:
1. Teacher title page
2. Student title page
3. Student information page (name, age, birthdate and portrait)
4. The month before, the month of and the month after the student’s birthday
5. Student describes their ideal birthday
6. Student describes the best birthday they ever had
7. Birthday cake design page
8. Draw and label four gifts the student wants
9. Party hat design page
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.