Use this pennant and guiding questions to get to know your students. Perfect to use with new students or for students that are more difficult to engage with. These fun and thought provoking questions help to get students talking and allow for further exploration by the therapist.
How to use:
• Cut the guiding questions out and paste them on popsicle sticks.
• Place the sticks into a cup and allow students to choose a popsicle stick.
• Depending on what their stick says have the student can write or draw their answer in one of the boxes of the pennant.
• Repeat this process until all the squares of the pennant are full.
• Have the student share with you their answers and what they drew/wrote.
• If using this activity in a group setting, discuss similarities and differences and the importance of accepting those who may be different from us.