This All About Me board game addresses students' personal information IEP goals or simply ensures they know their personal information for safety reasons. Can be played with verbal students or AAC users (device users should know how to access personal information too!) during direct instruction or in small groups.
This game was created for students with autism and special education classes but can be played with any student needing to practice responding to personal information questions!
• Instructions and pictures for making the game, playing the game and teacher tips
• Game Boards for 11x17 paper
• Game Boards for 8.5x11 paper
• Game Cards, Action Cards, Lose a Turn Cards
• Sentence Starters
• Editable Teacher Key in PowerPoint
• Printable Teacher Key
Students roll a die and move around the game board. They choose a card from the pile and either answer the personal information question or perform an action (jump, spin, give a high five, stand on one foot etc).
Please use the preview to make sure the game is appropriate for your students.
Check out these other life skills resources!
• Coping Skills Book and Choice Board
• Hand Washing Unit
• Behavior Management: I Feel and I Need Visual File Folder
File is zipped for ease of organization.
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!