Also included in
- MIDDLE SCHOOL COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY COURSE - GOOGLE DRIVE BASEDHow to access the shared Google Folder:Download the BONUS FILE on this bundle. Click the link on page 1 to request access. Email me your username and purchase date to verify your purchase (or your order id#). I will then grant immediate ac$200.00$234.50Save $34.50
- a very detailed step by step rubric (Google Docs)
- an overhead instructional presentation to display during the activity as a reinforcement of the rubric (Google Slides)
- 2 student example presentations (Google Slides)
- a presentation schedule for students - this could work for in person presentations OR for virtual presentations such as Zoom (Google Docs)
- a screencast video demonstrating how to use Google Docs EASYBIB AddOn (YouTube embedded in Google Slides - Click here to view it)
All documents are located in a Google Drive folder, and you will automatically receive your own copies upon purchase!
If you wish to complete this project in Microsoft Office with PPT, you can easily adapt this project for that as well. You can download the Google Drive folder to your local computer, and it will convert to Microsoft files.
I have completed this project with my 6th grade computer tech students for many years and they have loved it. The students not only complete the "all about me" typical questions, but also conduct research about the year they were born and present all of the info in a presentation that they create. It is a great way to get to know your students and for them to explore their birth year. Please see the sample for a better idea of what this project is all about.