Also included in
- These low-prep holiday projects are an easy way to assign activities to engage the entire family in the learning process. Each project includes writing activities and digital options for Seesaw so you can engage your in-person and virtual learners. Keep the holidays fun while still working on acad$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
This fun get-to-know-you project is perfect for the Back to School season. Your students will design a person to look like them and complete All About Me activity pages. This project is simple to prep and assign. It can be completed at home, in school, or digitally on Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity option for virtual learners.
Students can complete the project in class, at home, or even digitally. This pack includes the printables you need to use to assign the project as well as a Seesaw activity for your hybrid or virtual learners. You can also use the printable signs to set up a bulletin board display. Check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- A preloaded Seesaw activity
- 2 printable kid page templates (boy and girl options)
- 4 additional All About Me printables
- 1 full-page writing page with & without directions
- 1 half-page writing paper
- A sign for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 1 Editable parent letter templates (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
- A preloaded 5 page digital All About Me Seesaw Activity
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders