Also included in
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Use with anyPrice $14.95Original Price $20.25Save $5.30
- 15+ Must-Have Spanish Resources to help you through the first months of Spanish class! This bundle is perfect for new teachers or seasoned teachers to supplement a beginning Spanish curriculum. Includes 150+ pages of activities, games, speaking activities, a PowerPoint Unit, a word wall, and workshePrice $40.00Original Price $66.65Save $26.65
- 100 Spanish Activities for a beginning Spanish curriculum! Must-have Spanish resources to help you through a year of teaching Spanish. Includes over 1,500 pages of vocabulary building activities, games, speaking activities, word walls and worksheets to MAKE LEARNING SPANISH FUN! Find confidence builPrice $237.00Original Price $394.50Save $157.50
- 100+ Spanish Activities for a beginning Spanish curriculum! Must-have Spanish resources to help you through a year of teaching Spanish! Includes 1600+ pages of activities, games, speaking activities, PowerPoint Units, word walls, and worksheets to MAKE LEARNING SPANISH FUN! Find confidence buildingPrice $237.00Original Price $382.90Save $145.90
FREE Spanish speaking activity to get students up & out of their seats to "Find Someone Who" can answer questions about classmate's families, pets, favorite classes, sports and food. Students try to get as many signatures as possible. Fun Get-to-Know-You activity for Back to School!
Appropriate for students in the middle of Spanish 1. Good review of the verb tener, family vocab, sports vocab, food, classes and dog/cat.
No-prep activity. Just print & speak!
- Is football your favorite sport?
- Do you have many siblings?
- Do you have a cat?
- Is Spanish your favorite class? and more!
Teachers are saying:
- "Great speaking activity to use at the beginning of the school year with Spanish 2 to get them speaking right away the 1st week!"
- "Such a fun activity to get kids moving and talking!"
- "Thanks! I needed something for some groups that I will see more than others during the first week and this is simple and perfect."
Level: Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement: Interpersonal Communication
- I can communicate on some very familiar topics using single words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
- I can respond to yes/no questions.
- I can answer a variety of simple questions.
More All About Me Activities:
Weekend Plans Speaking Activity - Ir + a + Infinitive
Save 30% with the Spanish Speaking Activities BUNDLE
You may also like:
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.