All About Me Writing is a fun way for your kiddos to show off their personalities in the form of an AUTOBIOGRAPHY POEM. It's the perfect way to kick off a poetry unit or to use as a BACK TO SCHOOL writing activity, and makes a special keepsake for each student's writing portfolio.
This writing activity is available for PRINT and digitally via TpT's Digital Activities tool.
To use the All About Me Writing activity digitally, click the red "Create Digital Activity" button after downloading the resource. You will notice the digital overlay already includes some brief instructions and text boxes students may type into. You will have the ability to customize this digital layer to your liking and then share the activity to your students on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- “Example Autobiography Poem” (color and black & white)
- “Autobiography Poem Ideas” graphic organizer
- “Autobiography Poem Rough Draft” template
- Final draft paper: blank and template versions (color and black & white)
- “Autobiography Poem Rubric” for student & teacher use
- Vocabulary posters for the words "autobiography", "adjective", and “revise & edit” (color and black & white)
- Goal (objective) posters (color and black & white)
©A Chocolate Dudley. All Rights Reserved. Purchasing this product entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for . Duplication for a colleague, school, district, or commercial purpose is strictly forbidden without written permission from the author. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet where it can be found publicly and downloaded is forbidden and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The purchaser may, however, send this resource to their students and their parents via e-mail, Google Classroom, or another password protected platform.