These Writing Prompts are perfect anytime to make kids feel special and to sharpen up those writing skills.
* The prompts are written with a range of writing skills in mind from those pre-writers who need to dictate to the story-tellers who need extra pages. I think it's important for print to be meaningful. That's why even a preschooler looks at a list for a camping trip and "reads" it back to anyone who will listen.
Included in this unit are 16 writing prompts with really cute photographs or clip art.
* It's Your Birthday. What's Inside the Present?
* If You Could Visit Outer Space, What Planet Would You Visit? (Boy)
* If You Could Visit Outer Space, What Planet Would You Visit? (Girl)
* Name 3 Things You Deserve A Medal For.
* Write the Names of Your Favorite Things.
* List Your Favorite Summer Activities
* What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?
* List Five Words that Describe You.
* Which Pet Do You Choose?
* What Keeps You Awake at Night?
* Choose a Name, a Sweet Treat, and a Toy
* You Are Granted Three Wishes. What Are They?
* Finish These Sentences . . .
* What Words Describe Your Family?
* What is Your Favorite Color?
* Write About Something That Makes You Smile
I've also included a full page of lined paper for those prolific writers and an Illustration page so kids can draw along with their writing.
*** Parents will love these prompts -- really nice keepsake!!
If you’ve enjoyed this unit I would really appreciate it if you would rate me and leave a comment. You can not believe how much it helps!
*And please become a follower. You’ll be notified when I upload new things. including freebies.
Thank you so much.
Edna Wallace: Lickety Split Lessons and Stuff
You can reach me at: email@example.com